COMPLETE AFRICAN FASHION ON MOUSE-CLICK!!!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT ISSUES RELATING TO FASHION AND STYLE IN AFRICA AND BEYOND THE SHORES OF AFRICA.
TEL:08169284031,08075003154
EMAIL:info@fashionnetworkafrica.com fashionnetworkafrica@gmail.com
www.fashionnetworkafrica.com

ACCESS BANK

VOGUE INSPIRE MAGAZINE

VOGUE INSPIRE MAGAZINE
Exclusive stories, news and updates on fashion, lifestyle, modeling, pageants, and so much more...

NIGERIA'S NEXT SUPER MODEL 2012 ONLINE REGISTRATION

Registration Online for Nigeria's Next Super Model 2013 is now on.
Miss Unity Nigeria 2013 registration is now on.
Click here now.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dr. Lila Wolfe, Chiropractor


“I think in life you kind of attract what you are, so I have a pretty amazing practice full of awesome people.”



Who do we have here?

This is Eddie. We’re just cruising. He’s a dude magnet. My office is on Wall Street, and if I’m with Eddie, guys just surround me. They say, “Oh my God, I used to have one of these when I was living in the country!” Or whatever.

I doubt that short dress hurts.

I don’t know. No one talks to me unless I’m with the dog.

He’s just an easy icebreaker. Do you like Wall Street guys?

I don’t want to say I don’t, but I don’t.

What is your type?

A mountain man that’s also a savvy New Yorker. Like a tall, grizzly guy that could save you in a snowstorm, but knows how to dress.

Have you ever met one of those?

I thought I had, but he turned out to be a big vagina. I’m also into someone who just loves what they do—who’s stoked to be alive. No deadbeats.

So you love being a chiropractor?

Oh yes. I see rock stars and top restaurateurs and janitors and babies and pregnant mommies. Also finance guys who run the world. I think in life you kind of attract what you are, so I have a pretty amazing practice full of awesome people.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Fashion Network Africa, your search light to the world of fashion.

Fashion Network Africa, your search light to the world of fashion.
From time to time,Fashion Network Africa will bring to you updates of fashion events and general news in Africa and beyond the shores of Africa.The Nigeria's Next super model will be covered by fashionnetworkafrica from the 20th of November, 2011

Top Stories