COMPLETE AFRICAN FASHION ON MOUSE-CLICK!!!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT ISSUES RELATING TO FASHION AND STYLE IN AFRICA AND BEYOND THE SHORES OF AFRICA.
TEL:08169284031,08075003154
EMAIL:info@fashionnetworkafrica.com fashionnetworkafrica@gmail.com
www.fashionnetworkafrica.com

ACCESS BANK

VOGUE INSPIRE MAGAZINE

VOGUE INSPIRE MAGAZINE
Exclusive stories, news and updates on fashion, lifestyle, modeling, pageants, and so much more...

NIGERIA'S NEXT SUPER MODEL 2012 ONLINE REGISTRATION

Registration Online for Nigeria's Next Super Model 2013 is now on.
Miss Unity Nigeria 2013 registration is now on.
Click here now.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

OUTSTANDING LOOK.

Check Out The Winner Of This Week's 'Your Look'

A LOOK reader wearing her home-made high street fashion dress
This week on our Facebook page, Sophie Keegan got the most ‘likes’ for her outfit in YOUR LOOK. We agree she looks amazing and she made the dress herself – wow! The Dennis Basso faux-fur coat may be a little warm to wear now, but we love the look with the ASOS pendant.
Sophie, 23, says: “When I finished fashion design at uni, jobs were really hard to find, so I started making dresses for friends. Then someone suggested I put it on Facebook and the response was amazing! I am now self-employed with Pretty Little Poppet and I’ve made hundreds of dresses. The best thing is bumping into strangers wearing my designs! At the moment I am loving the '70s trend, vintage-style florals, and kimonos are my summer must-have cover-up. Topshop is my favourite shop and LOOK is my absolute style bible – I can't wait till Tuesday every week!” Aw, thanks Sophie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search This Blog

Fashion Network Africa, your search light to the world of fashion.

Fashion Network Africa, your search light to the world of fashion.
From time to time,Fashion Network Africa will bring to you updates of fashion events and general news in Africa and beyond the shores of Africa.The Nigeria's Next super model will be covered by fashionnetworkafrica from the 20th of November, 2011

Top Stories